Monday, June 06, 2011

Ode to Phillip Lim







Phillip Lim is one of my absolute favourite designers, with his understated, effortlessly cool and elegant looks. What I love about his designs is the attention to detail and quality. His line is still young, as it was launched only 5 years ago and is still privately owned. That being said, sales for the company are rumoured to be 60 million dollars (after just 5 years!!).

He's a huge inspiration to me, and I can't help but feel like we share some sort of designer wavelength connection. I would love to meet him someday, and this video confirms the fact that he not only has an inspirational story, but seems to be a very down to earth and genuine person.


Phillip Lim CNN Talk Asia from 3.1PhillipLim on Vimeo.

video: Via Bryan Boy

1 comment:

Candice said...

i love him!
i love him!
i loooooooove him!

sweet post girrrrrl xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...