Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Matte Black

I know nothing at all about cars (i barely even drive). However, I have been noticing a few ultra cool looking matte black cars parked around town. The first time i saw one, I immediately thought "Bat Mobile," and while my automotive knowledge is lacking, I do know that a car doesn't get much cooler than the Bat Mobile.





I think the finish is so appealing, because usually when people fuss over their cars, they try to make them as loud, glossy and flashy as possible, but matte black stands out in an understated way. This has spawned a little investigation into the world of matte black.





1 comment:

Through Jam's Eyes said...

I agree with you about the beauty of matt black!
Love the first photo.
www.throughjamseyes.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...