Saturday, May 28, 2011

All Choked Up

 {photo - 5 inch and up}


 {photo - StylebyKling}



 {photo - Katrina's mode}
Elin Kling x H&M


{Photo -  a fashion affair-}

I remember when I was about six, my mum made me a little black velvet choker with a cameo button at the front that fastened together with velcro. I would wear it with my favourite floral dress and definitely thought i was on the cutting edge of fashion. Nine years later and my old look sounds pretty current again....Chokers are back in a big way, but this time they are more sleek, modern and industrial looking than my velvet number (although i definitely would still sport it if i had it). Elin Kling recently offered her signature look metal choker as part of her Elin Kling x H&M line this past year  - unfortunately the line wasn't out in Canada :( . Elin and Style bloggers alike have been getting all choked up lately.

1 comment:

Style With K said...

i like it a lot!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...