Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



An enormous thank you to Yevgeniya Yelkina from Hypnotic Fascination for giving me the versatile blogger award!! (along with 6 other great blogs). See her post here. I genuinely think that her blog is amazing; always up to date and constantly pushing the envelope with inspiring photos and personal style posts. I was extremely excited when I saw that she had mentioned my blog for the award. Just the fact that anyone at all is reading it blows my mind!

I like the idea of the Versatile Blogger Award; here`s how it works:
Those who are chosen must share seven facts about him/herself, as well nominate an additional seven bloggers for the award. So here we go...

7 Facts about myself:

(1) While I spent most of my life in Toronto, and now live in Montreal, I was actually born in a little oil town in Alberta called Fort McMurray.
(2) My ethnic background is half Chinese and half British.
(3) My brother, my cousin and myself were all born on the 13th of different months, and I have a tattoo of a tiny 13 on my wrist.
(4) I`m a fashion designer and painter.
(5) I`m a flower child at heart, and sometimes feel that I belong in the late 60s/early 70s.
(6) I will beat your largest friend in an eating contest.
(7) I get a little too excited about avocados.

My Choices for the Versatile Blogger Award (i chose 9 because i couldn't decide):

(1) Dandelion Heart - Ok so this is my roomate's blog, but I am utterly impressed by her gorgeous blog and you will be too.

(2) Electrify La Vida

(3) Adventurous Eve

(4) Love at First Blush

(5) Love is Deer

(6) fkmeboots

(7)Ninety 2WO

(8) International Citizen

(9) Style at the Cor(e)

Congrats to you all and thank you for the continual inspiration!

1 comment:

Style With K said...

Congratulations = )

Did i already invite you to the First Giveaway at La Mode En Rose?? A nice pair of sunnies! it's worldwide! = )

kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...