Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Listen! Lief Vollebekk

Every now and then i come across an artist or a band who at first listen leaves me completely in awe. I think the last time, that happened for me was when i first listened to Patrick Watson. Don't get me wrong, I've heard some amazing music since then, from incredibly talented people, but that special feeling is rare. Well, tonight I experienced it again. Listen HERE, maybe you agree?
I'm going to Basia Bulat's show on Friday and wanted to see who is opening, and that is how i discovered:

Leif Vollebekk





I guess its no wonder, that he's opening for Basia, she opened for Patrick Watson after all. I'm really excited to see the show on Friday. Basia's got a new Album out.


And now i get to see Leif Vollebekk too!

minilogues -- Leif Vollebekk from Dan and Terri on Vimeo.



Don't go to Klaksvik from Heimir Van Der Berg on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...