Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tea Party



amazing tea bentos that we had...soo pretty!


current window display




I've been living in Montreal for the past 10 months, but whenever I'm back in Toronto I always go to my favourite tea spot with my mum. My cousin introduced me to this place a few years ago, and it quickly became one of my favourite places in Toronto. Its called The Red Tea Box and if you haven't already been, I strongly suggest that you go. Make sure you get a table in the back room, its a little oasis right off of Queen West. The whole place has a relaxed vibe, with servers who all seam a bit stoned (in a good way). I recommend getting a tea bento, which is an assortment finger food packed with some of the most interesting flavour combinations I've ever had. The cakes (as seen above) are amazing works of art that they display in the window and around the front of the shop. My mum didn't want me to post about this place because she fears that it's getting too popular and that it'll soon be impossible to get a table.

Here's the address, sorry mum:
696 Queen Street WestToronto, ON M6J 1E7, Canada(416) 203-8882 (Queen & Manning)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...